Working WITH HOPE through Global Pandemic COVID-19
As we continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, we wanted to let you know that the staff and volunteers are continuing our work in suicide prevention and providing support and resources to individuals and families in crisis.
While we aren’t able to gather together during this quarantine time, we are working on ways that we can continue to provide support to those who are hurting and in crisis while also providing a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
Here is what we have been up to:
1. Our office is closed, but the staff is working from home while abiding by the current shelter-in-place order.
2. We are continuing to support individuals who have lost a loved one to suicide through our Suicide Bereavement Support Group that meets online on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of every month.
3. We continue to provide support services and resources for help to individuals and families in crisis
4. While we were unable to continue to provide our life-saving programs in schools for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, we are working together with school officials and look forward to the 2020/2021 school year.
5. During these are uncertain and unforeseen times, we will work on creative and effective ways to continue our work in suicide prevention and mental health awareness to provide training throughout the community in a safe and responsible manner.
6. Although we were forced to cancel our Annual Walk With Hope, we are continuing to plan for our fall and year-end fundraising campaigns recognizing 15 years of With Hope and looking for creative ways to fundraise in our “new normal.” If you are interested in helping us plan or in starting an event of your own please let us know.
We look forward to when we can all gather again together. Until then, please take good care of yourselves and your families. Remember You are NOT ALONE...we are all in this together.
Be Safe and Healthy