GriefShare Program Description:
- Each week your GriefShare group will watch a video seminar featuring top experts on grief and recovery subjects.
- After viewing the video, you and the other group members will spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in that week’s video seminar and what is going on in your lives.
- During the week you will have the opportunity to use your workbook for further personal study of the grieving process and to help sort out your emotions through journaling
- You are welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session. Each is “self-contained,” so you do not have to attend in sequence. You will find encouragement and help whenever you begin. You will be able to continue with GriefShare through the next 13-week cycle and view any of the videos you have not seen.
- GriefShare is a faith based program and is open to any and all individuals wishing to feel comforted, supported and encouraged after the loss of a loved one to suicide.